The BodyCraft Galena Pro Strength Training System is an all-in-one home gym equipped with all the necessary functions for you to build entire body muscle mass. Compared to other home gym models, Galena Pro is quite compact and can fit in the corner of any room.
It comes with a weight stack of 200 lbs, but you can reduce the weight to 10 pounds and increase it little by little if you are a beginner.
You will be able to exercise your chest, legs, pectorals, and abs with this single piece of equipment. Furthermore, this home gym machine has been designed with strong materials such as 2”x3” and 2”x2” and covered with many electrostatic pow layers to prevent oxidation.
The pulleys have been the strongest on the market as they are made of 3.5” nylon with fiberglass.
You will never worry about the capacity because the cables for this excellent equipment are internally lubricated and can support 2000 pounds.
In case of any inconvenience, the Galena Pro home gym offers a warranty on the frame and parts, although most users never need it.
With BodyCraft Galena Pro home gym, training your entire body will no longer be a problem, and reaching your goal will be possible in less time and from the comfort of your home.
Who Is BodyCraft Galena Pro Home Gym For?
Do you live in a home with tight spaces? That’s no longer a problem because the BodyCraft Galena Pro Strength System is compact (72″ length, 58″ width, and 82″ height) and able to fit into tight rooms.
Today, anyone can invest in this excellent super resistant home gym and train without having to spend money in a gym club.
It does not matter if you are starting to train or you are intermediate because the BodyCraft is designed to be used for people who have different physical conditions without discriminating in their size.
You can perform more than 50 workouts according to your needs.
What I Like About BodyCraft Galena Pro Strength System Home Gym
- It has a solid steel structure that gives it stability, comfort, and security when performing exercises, essential aspects of these machines.
- You can develop your leg muscles specifically with the optimized and attached leg press unit.
- Includes cast iron weight plates with a total weight of 200 Libras.
- It is compact and versatile, optimizes space for exercise.
- It has an ergonomic and robust design, with enough capacity to adapt to your loading needs.
- It has 6 workout stations.
- Define and strengthen your biceps, chest, back, legs, abdomen, shoulders, triceps, or glutes. You will surely find your ideal exercises from more than 50 exercise options available.
- The seats and backrests are adjustable, padded, and made of high-quality material because it is particularly resistant to breakage, durable, and above all, waterproof.
- The handles of the bars and presses are of high quality. They are safe and comfortable to use.
- Includes many accessories for more variety of exercises.
- Pulley system with bearings. Provides a smooth and direct exercise.
- The warranty offered is one of the best on the market.
What I Don’t Like About BodyCraft Galena Pro Strength System Home Gym
- Once the home gym has been assembled, it is not easy to move as it is very heavy.
- For advanced users, a resistance of 200 Libras is not enough.
- It does not include the tools necessary for its assembly.
What Workouts Can You Perform with BodyCraft Galena Pro Home Gym
The BodyCraft Galena Pro Home Gym is a versatile machine because it allows you to perform strength training to improve general health, enhance balance and stability, and even make daily activities a little easier.
This equipment offers unlimited strength exercise options to make home training a unique experience.
If you were wondering what types of exercises you can do with the BodyCraft Galena Pro and which are the muscles that you can develop, next we would specify it for you:
- Leg extension
- Leg curl
- Leg press
- Calf raise
- Glute kick
- Hip abduction
- Hamstring Curl
- Arm curl
- Standing curl
- High cable bicep curl
- Seated biceps curl
- Preacher curl
- Triceps pushdown
- Triceps extension
- Triceps kickback
- Low row
- Standing row
- One-arm row
- Lat pulldown
- Reverse fly
- Front pulldown
- Oblique twist
- Cable crunch
- Abdominal crunch
- Front raises
- Delt raises
- Upright row
- Shoulder press
- Pec fly
- Chest press
Benefits of Using BodyCraft Galena Pro
- Specialized Work: Being designed to work for a specific muscle or muscle group; This goal is achieved without compromising the wear and tear of other muscles or joints.
- It allows saving energy to train another area of the body: If you work, for example, with the leg press, at the end of the training, you can start with the training of the back muscles since they are not tired or worn since the press just required you to strain your leg muscles.
- Correct Execution: Being exercises carried out in a guided way (thanks to the training DVD that it includes); This home gym allows you to do it correctly.
- It’s easier to learn and do: Using this home gym is generally as simple as sitting down, grabbing the handles, and moving them in the only direction that they can move. Especially in the case of beginners, this is the easiest form of exercise to learn.
- Safer: While you can certainly still injure yourself with a home gym, if you don’t preheat your muscles, there is generally less risk of injury than free weight or bodyweight exercises.
- In the future, you save money and get comfort: Forget about wasting time and money going to a gym. If you want to transform your body and tone your muscles from the comfort of your home, this multifunctional muscle-building home gym will be the best buy you will do this year.
- It takes up very little space: This multi-gym machine takes up less space than a living room sofa. With only a few square meters, you will have the same functionalities that are only achieved in entire gyms.
- You can exercise from the comfort of your home: Forget wasting time in traffic to go to the gym. The BodyCraft Galena Pro Strength System will allow you to perform the same exercises from your own home. You can exercise at the time you want, with the clothes you want, and listening to the music of your choice.
BodyCraft Galena Pro’s Assembly and Maintenance
Because the BodyCraft Galena Pro Strength System is made with first-rate materials and, in turn, has many parts, it will be necessary for several people to transport it due to its weight.
This multi-station strength machine comes in separate parts properly packaged with security systems for you to assemble.
Although this task can take up to 6 hours, you should not worry because you will also receive an instruction manual with graphics so that the assembly is as simple as possible.
It should be noted that the assembly tools are not included, so if you have tools at home, you should use some such as adjustable wrenches, rubber mallet, Allen keys, and a Phillips screwdriver.
As for maintenance, you should lubricate the pulleys and weight stack gliding beams from time to time to avoid future problems.
In this way, a periodic check of the screws and other parts will be necessary to ensure that everything is in place.
Design and Construction
As we mentioned initially, the Bodycraft Galena Pro frame is made of strong, high-density steel. It has two adjustable seats for people of different heights. Therefore, this model can be used by any user.
Continuing with the design, its resistant system of pulleys and cables allows the weight stack of 200 lbs. It also features a chest press, an arm row, leg curl, leg extension, low-pulley station, lat pull, and abdominal crunch.
With all this, you will be able to perform more than 50 exercises at a price that is a bit high, but that is undoubtedly worth every penny.
Its high price is also because it is very versatile equipment. It allows you to use the optional leg press, a triceps rope, weight stack shrouds, and even add more weight: an additional 5 pounds.
It is an ideal model for two people despite its compact dimensions.
6 are the different workout stations that this multi-gym machine offers, which are:
- Pec fly station: This training station is carried out independently, i. e., using its own seat at a universal height. For greater comfort and safety, the arms are padded, and each one has a handle that allows a wide variety of exercises.
- Press station: You can do this training only sitting down. You can adjust the seat depending on your comfort and hold the press bar securely for parallel and horizontal movements.
- Mid pulley station: Thanks to its intermediate pulley, you can exercise your core between different exercises. Also, you can perform abs with the harness that the multistation weight training machine has incorporated.
- Low pulley station: You will find this feature in the middle of the two seats as it helps save space if you want to perform another low pulley exercise. Thanks to the 12-link extension chai and the short bar included, you can use them for your workouts corresponding to this station.
- Lat pulldown station: You will find this feature above the press station. Develop the muscles of your back and shoulders thanks to the included lat bar.
- Leg developer: To exercise the leg muscles, you will find this workout under the press arm station.
Galena Pro launched BodyCraft, which has a total resistance capacity of 200 lbs weight stack. Also, it has 19 weight plates made of metal with a weight of 10 lbs each.
You should have a 7′ x 9′ space in your home to perform your exercises with the BodyCraft Galena Pro strength System.
This measurement is to exercise comfortably even though the height of the weight training machine is 81.75″.
If this multistation weight training machine stands out, it is for its ability to be used by users weighing up to 300 lbs. Also, those with a height of up to 6’5 ″ can exercise.
As we mentioned before, this machine model is designed with two fully padded seats, with double stitching and vinyl upholstery. Both seats are very comfortable and safe.
On the other hand, both seats are designed to perform different exercises; therefore, they also have different features.
Galena Pro offers its users a lifetime warranty, including the frame and parts, in case you buy the BodyCraft for your home.
On the other hand, if you want to buy it for a commercial purpose, then you will receive a 10 years warranty for the frame and 2 years warranty for the parts.
BodyCraft Galena Pro Home Gym Attachment and Accessories
- Heavy-Duty Pulleys: For a complete workout, the BodyCraft Galena Pro Strength System integrates heavy-duty pulleys of 3.5″ capable of supporting a resistance of up to 2000 lbs and sealed ball bearings of industrial-grade, so you train without problems.
- Dual-Function Pec Dec: You can exercise your biceps by imitating the typical movements of dumbbell-style flies. To do this, you have to grab the handles and draw them towards your chest.
- Leg Press: This multi-station strength machine offers the opportunity to exercise the muscles of the legs thanks to this leg press capable of offering a resistance of 300 lbs. Adapt the platform according to your height and work your calves comfortably.
- Weight Stack Shrouds: These shrouds are made of steel and are black powder-coated. Its function is to cover and provide security to the precision-milled weight stack, reaching up to 200 lbs.
- Cable Crossovers: The cables are made to withstand the resistance of 2000 Libras, so they have 7 x 19 strand construction. For better traction, the lubrication is internal.
- Foot Plate: This home gym does not include this item, but you can buy it separately without a doubt. Having it will give you security and greater stability.
- Leg Developer: If you want to work the muscles of the legs, this training station will help you a lot, although it is not possible to use it as low pulleys. You will find it under the press arm station.
- Accessories: One of the most prominent accessories is the standard 48 ″ lat bar with curved grips. Besides, you will see a short bar with revolving handles for curls or seated rows, which is great for your arms and shoulders, Foam-Core abs harness for added security, a 12-link extension chain, a nylon single handle, and a velcro ankle cuff to exercise, for example, hips.
For a better grip, each pec fly arm is covered by a nylon handle. You will also receive a guide DVD to execute each movement correctly and a workout poster so that you feel inspired.
The BodyCraft Galena Pro Strength System is one of the best machines created to train from home, characterized by being complete and offering many accessories to train different parts of the body in a single multi-gym machine. Besides, the quality of its structure is excellent.
Anyone who has a home gym or wants to have one knows that it is difficult to find a way to combine many exercises in a small space. Are you looking to increase muscles, lose weight, or regain firmness?
The best thing about the BodyCraft Galena Pro Strength System is that it offers the ability to do a wide variety of exercises in a small space.
While it is true that this home gym is priced a bit high, it is ideal for beginner and intermediate users looking for a multi-station gym that is durable, safe, and reliable.
To that, it must be added the great guarantee that the manufacturer offers. The BodyCraft Galena Pro Strength System is worth the investment.
Can You Perform a Lying Bench Press with BodyCraft Galena Pro Home Gym?
This home gym allows you to tilt your seat, but its decline is not the same as a bench press, although the difference is not much.
How Many People Can Use the BodyCraft Galena Pro Home Gym at the Same Time?
Since there is only one weight stack, two people can’t use the home gym simultaneously.
- BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home Gym Review and Buyer Guide
- BodyCraft Galena Pro Strength Training Home Gym Review
- BodyCraft HFT Functional Trainer Review
- Top 10 Best Weider Home Gym Equipment
- Top 7 Best Bowflex Home Gym Models
- How to Buy Used Gym Equipment: 6 Simple Steps & 4 Helpful Tips
- Sell Used Gym Equipment: How, Where, and When? [Tips Provided]