One of the most popular brands of elliptical trainers is Sole Fitness. So when you’re searching for a good full-body, low-impact cardio machine, all you have to do is decide between the numerous types and pick the one that best matches your demands.
Sole Fitness’ most popular elliptical models are the E35 and E95. We’ll compare and contrast what these two incredible machines have to offer, what they have in common, and which characteristics make one a better pick than the other in this post.
The goal of this comparison of Sole E35 and Sole E95 is to educate you on those factors so you can make an informed decision about which model to choose. Which is better, the Sole E35 or the Sole E95? Let’s have a look!
Sole E35 vs. the Sole E95 Elliptical Machine Comparison Chart
|The Sole E35 vs. the Sole E95 Elliptical Machine|
* Magnetic Resistance
* Magnetic Resistance
What Are the Common Features Between Sole E35 and Sole E95?
With each of these models, you can expect to receive a few basic features:
- Both machines include a good heart rate monitor that you may utilize with a chest strap or stationary handlebars.
- A built-in speaker, fan, headphone port, water bottle/accessory holder, and Bluetooth connectivity are all included in both versions.
- Because both the E35 and the E95 are front-drive elliptical, they employ a dual-rail system for the wheels.
- Both trainers have the same 20 resistance and inclination settings, which are automatically adjusted.
- Both versions have two user-definable programs as well as six pre-programmed programs.
What Are the Differences Between Sole E35 and Sole E95?
- The E35’s LCD display (7.5′′ LCD) is somewhat smaller than the E95’s (10.1′′ LCD).
- The E35 flywheel weighs 2 lbs less (25 lbs) than the E95 flywheel, which weighs 27 lbs.
- The E95 comes with a maximum user weight capacity of 400 lbs, but the E35 is 25 pounds less (375 pounds).
- The E95 is a bit more expensive than the E35.
Sole E35 and E95 Side-by-Side Comparison
The following are some key features that will be compared to decide whether the model is truly superior:
Regardless of whatever elliptical trainer you choose, you will have the option of doing self-assembly or having it professionally constructed for a fee. The Sole E35 is pretty simple to put together, especially if you choose the self-assembly option.
The Sole E95, on the other hand, is more complicated and offers a significant difficulty in terms of self-assembly. This is due to the fact that this machine has a bigger flywheel, which contributes to its total weight.
2. Maximum Weight Capacity
The E35 can carry a user weight of up to 375 pounds. The maximum user capacity of E95, on the other hand, is greater. It is capable of securely handling users up to 400 pounds.
3. Flywheel Size/Resistance Levels
The better the resistance, the heavier the flywheel. Because of its 27-pound flywheel, E95 will provide stronger resistance in this regard.
The Sole E35, on the other hand, has a 25-pound flywheel that provides adequate resistance, but if you are a fitness enthusiast looking for a greater challenge, the E95 is a better choice.
4. Controls and Display
The E35 has a 7.5-inch white backlit LCD display, while the E95 has a 10.1-inch TFT display. The controls on each of these devices are nearly identical.
5. Dimensions and Weight
Both elliptical trainers are quite huge and hefty. Both E35 and E95 have identical dimensions of 67” x 82” x 31”. However, the E95 is much heavier (236 lb.) than the E35 in terms of weight (213 lb.).
The E95 is a bit more expensive than the E35. Prices may differ based on where you purchase the item.
Both models have the same warranties: 5 years on electronics and parts, 3 years on labor, and a lifetime on the frame.
Which Should I Purchase – The Sole E95 or the E35?
Either machine will give you an effective full-body workout. But for most people, the E35 is perfectly adequate.
When all of the factors discussed in this article are considered, it is clear that the E35 provides the most value for money.
The E95, on the other hand, will provide you improved stability, a heavier flywheel, and a somewhat better console if you don’t mind spending a little more.
In the end, regardless of the model you choose, you will have a fantastic exercise experience.