The Nautilus E614 elliptical trainer is a highly durable and stable elliptical trainer ideal for people looking to train from the comfort of their homes.
Labeled at a very affordable price range, you will be surprised to see that this trainer comes equipped with all the latest features that you can only expect in a high-end or expensive trainer, including a DualTrack LCS monitor, performance tracking, heart rate control, cushioned footplates, 20+ preset exercise programs, 20 resistance levels, media tray, water bottle holder, etc.
Weighing 167.3 lbs, this model has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs, suitable for tall and big people of heavyweight.
This heavy-duty elliptical is also compact in size, and it has dimensions of 63.2 inches in height, 26.7 inches in width, and 71.5 inches in length, suitable for small spaces and apartment uses.
The E614 elliptical trainer also comes with a 10-year warranty, and with the kind of gray frame and construction, you can expect the trainer to last for a long time.
What We Like About the Nautilus E614 Elliptical
- Affordable: Compared with other elliptical trainers on the market, the E614 is very much affordable and perfect for people looking for a highly durable and stable elliptical trainer at an affordable cost.
- Excellent Features: While it is packed with all the standard features that you look for in an elliptical trainer, it also comes equipped with other additional features that you usually find only with expensive trainers
- Excellent Reviews and Ratings: Customers who have bought E614 have posted positive reviews about the product, and overall the ratings and reviews are excellent. You can see for yourself on the Amazon product page for Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer
- 10-Year warranty: The E614 trainer comes with a 10-year warranty as most of the trainers available on the market, and even higher-priced models only offer warranties for up to a maximum of 5-6 years. Options to choose from 20 levels of resistance
What We Don’t Like
- Manual Inclination: One of the downsides of the E614 is the manual inclination. The 6-position incline doesn’t come with automatic adjustments, and hence, you need to manually adjust the incline every time you want to change it.
- Difficult Assembly: Even though a detailed user manual with step-by-step instruction and illustration diagrams takes anywhere between 1-2 hours to assemble the trainer.
- Average Capacity: While most of the trainers on the market provide a capacity of more than 300 lbs., we can find that the E614 only offers a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs. Hence, people who are above 300 lbs. may not find this elliptical trainer useful.
Check the price of Nautilus E614 on Amazon
The Nautilus E614 Elliptical trainer comes with a dual-track LCD that provides detailed feedback on various workout statistics, including the total calories burnt, resistance and also allows you to switch between 22 preset workout programs easily.
You can find a utility shelf below the console to hold your wallet, mobile phone, and tablet.
With shelf is designed so that you can place your tablet and view some workout videos or watch movies, listen to songs while working out intensely on the trainer.
Another highlight of this shelf is that it not only holds your mobile phones and tablets, there is also an option to charge your mobile phones.
Hence, you never need to worry about your mobile running out of battery at any time.
The console can hold up to a maximum of two user profiles, so two people can use the trainer.
You can also see an iPhone dock along with quality speakers that allow you to listen to all your favorite songs when you work out.
Assembly of Nautilus E614
The Nautilus Elliptical Trainer comes included with a detailed user manual containing step-by-step instructions and clear illustrations on how to assemble the trainer quickly.
And the user manual also states that you might require some tools to complete the assembly.
While according to the reviews posted on many websites, it takes anywhere between 1-2 hours to assemble the trainer completely.
Since it weighs around 167.33 lbs., it is better to have the machine brought to the place it is to be installed, as it would be tough to have it moved around after installation.
It is better to have the delivery person carry it to the place it is to be installed.
We’ve reached the concluding section of the review, and we can say that the Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer is ideal for people who don’t like going to a gym for workouts.
The E614 is perfect for working out from your home and comes packed with many features that you would expect from an elliptical trainer, along with added features.
People who would love to work out for a long time can find the adjustable fan handy to get some air between sessions.
Moreover, Nautilus is a popular and trusted brand, and hence you never need to worry about any quality issues.
Nautilus is a famous fitness equipment manufacturer and is renowned for producing some of the best elliptical trainers, and the E614 is a classic example of their best products.
If you are looking for an affordable elliptical trainer with an LCD and built-in workout options, then the E614 is a perfect option for you.
With a sturdy build and solid construction, this trainer can easily last for a very long time.
Check the price of Nautilus E614 on Amazon
- Top 7 Best Ellipticals with Power Incline – Review and Buyer’s Guide
- Top 18 Best Affordable Ellipticals for Home Gym