Ever wondered about a gym you can take with you wherever you go? In regards to a product that can cater to your interests for a home gym, Bodyboss 2.0 is the ideal one.
It is a complete resistance training system that makes your workout customized based on your preference. It is a total workout solution, a qualitative replacement for traditional equipment.
In addition to extra qualities such as portability and versatility, Bodyboss 2.0 also saves you a lot of bucks.
This portable and convenient equipment—Bodyboss 2.0—will give you a total workout solution, irrespective of your location.
Be it at home, office, or even while traveling, it can be treated as a complete gym that offers everything you need to get started on hundreds of exercises.
Overview of BodyBoss 2.0
This portable home gym targets every muscle in your body and offers over 300 exercises to help you work out your shoulders, upper body, chest, lower back, quads, calves, abs, core, arms, biceps, triceps, and even more.
But the guide book contains a combination of 12 exercises that look a bit repetitive and is not user-friendly to beginners.
Instead of going to the gym during a busy schedule, Bodyboss 2.0 gets you a gym at home itself. So you can set your own favorable workout time and save some bucks. The product also provides a lifetime warranty.
With the help of Bodyboss 2.0, the amount of muscle you can build is almost equal to the one you can build while weightlifting at the gym. This equipment has been engineered to withstand up to 500 lbs of force.
But there is no high resistance band that comes with this product, so you need to spend extra money on it to get the ideal resistance.
It weighs only 15 lbs, meaning that it can accompany you wherever you go. The equipment is flexible and can be placed in a small bag as the whole kit fits into an accessories bag.
Bodyboss 2.0 saves you a lot of space as it can be folded and placed in a small bag. Moreover, it can even fit into your suitcase when you travel.
This home gym offers high-quality educational content in the shape of booklet and workout videos to help you exercise step-by-step.
But the drawback is that digital workouts, supplement guides, grocery lists, and nutrition guides aren’t a part of this product.
Bodyboss 2.0 is designed for people of all heights. A comparatively shorter person needs to make a few small adjustments to get the same effect as a taller one would receive.
- It provides a whole-body workout and allows you to workout anywhere and anytime
- Portable, super lightweight, and easy to assemble
- The booklet provides a step-by-step exercise guideline
- This equipment can withstand up to 500 lbs of force
- Suitable for people of all heights
- It provides a lifetime warranty
- It comes with a booklet only
- Some of the exercise combinations are repetitive
- No high resistance bands come with this product
- Unfolded: 34 x 20 x 1 inches
- Folded: 17 x 20 x 3 inches
- Workout bar length: 42 inches
- Space requirement: Bodyboss 2.0 measures (20 x 34 x 3) inches in unfolded condition. It can be folded into (20 x 17 x 1) inches.
- Item weight: 15 lbs
- User weight: It can support 500 pounds of weight.
- User height: People of any height can make use of this equipment.
- Color choice: You can choose among a wide range of colors including, all black, black with white, purple, lime green, hot pink, yellow gold, orange, bright blue, and red.
The Base of the Bodyboss 2.0
Numerous resistance band sets are introduced in the market; however, very few stand out. Despite several challenges posed by its competitors, Bodyboss 2.0 has managed to pass the test with flying colors.
All success stories have earned an existence due to the Bodyboss base. The base makes it possible for you to connect the bands to the floor in various configurations and, thus, let you exercise in a better way.
The biggest challenge of a resistance band is the necessity to step on it for moves such as shoulder presses and bicep curls.
However, with Bodyboss, you get a platform to get your bands connected to the floor and, eventually, eliminate the long-existing uncomfortable procedure of stepping on them.
With this base, you not only find comfort, but you also get a chance to try exercises of greater variety and earn control over the resistance as well.
More Details About the Bands
The bands that Bodyboss comes with are of a good standard. Each band provides up to 30 lb of resistance.
Nevertheless, different brands come with different levels of resistance. All that counts, in this case, is the thickness of the bands and how easily you can stretch them.
You can connect the bands to the base, handles, and attachments with the clips provided at both ends. In addition to that, the bands are covered in a cloth material to protect them from wearing down.
You can choose among two bright colors Bodyboss bands are available in, and each of them adds up to 30 lbs of resistance.
The term ‘up to’ has been used here to suggest that resistance bands give variable resistance, depending on how far you can get them stretched. Moreover, they are designed to handle any person’s height.
Certain Admirable Features of Bodyboss 2.0
- It is super light and weighs a mere 15 lbs. You get the product in a travel bag. Moreover, you don’t need to get anxious about heavy space consumption. You can easily store it in a closet, car, or under the bed, as it gets folded into half conveniently.
- Affordable. It offers a 14-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the performance of the equipment, you can get a refund.
- Bodyboss 2.0 carries a starting manual, training videos, and workout programs to help you use it effectively on your own.
- It comes with resistance bands that offer healthy and safe alternatives to heavyweights. Moreover, for the use of heavy-duty metals, each of its cable anchors can withstand over 500 lbs of force.
- Due to the use of non-slip rubber spacers, the equipment’s base is protected against slipping.
- Bodyboss 2.0 is built around a central platform called vector fit base. The vector fit base carries anchor points that deliver maximum functionality, portability, and safety. Each anchor point can hold up to a massive weight of 500 pounds.
Check the price of BodyBoss 2.0 on Amazon.
What Attachments Are Included In Bodyboss Portable Home Gym?
- Instruction manual plus visual
- Accessories carrying bag
- A fold-base that can withstand 500 lbs of force
- Collapsible workout bars
- One set of 2 ankle straps
- One set of 2 custom cloth resistance bars
- Door bar anchor ring
What Exercises Can Bodyboss 2.0 Provide?
It offers over 300 varieties of exercises. However, to shorten the never-ending list, a handful of them are included.
- Leg extensions
- Bicep curl
- Triceps extensions & Triceps pull-downs
- Mountain climbers
- Toe touches
- Chest press & Chest fly
- Resistance push-ups
In a true sense, Bodyboss 2.0 is an effective gym tool for strength training, building muscle mass, losing weight, burning fat, and toning up.
It is a revolutionary new portable home gym solution regarding the fact that it can simulate almost all the bulky gym equipment required for intense and full-body workouts.
Bodyboss 2.0 is compact enough to be taken anywhere and also versatile enough to deliver a comprehensive workout. It is convenient, lightweight, and effective.
Furthermore, this impressive equipment is suitable for all levels, starting from beginners to seasoned professionals. With it, you get core strength training, resistance training, and cardio training to build an overall stronger physique.
Check the price of BodyBoss 2.0 on Amazon.
- Top 7 Best Portable Home Gyms – Read Before You Buy
- Tension Toner Review – Portable and Travelling Home Gym
- Gorilla Bow Review – The Ideal Portable Home Gym System
- Bullworker Steel Bow Review – Best Portable Home Gym
- Stealth Core Trainer Review