The Horizon 7.0 AT is the best home workout treadmill for serious running and keeping yourself in perfect shape. It is completely affordable and comes perfectly made for homes as it can be folded after use.
Despite the folding design, it is built of a highly durable motor and deck to be used for long-distance running and heavy use. It also has options to add to what it already is. It comes with added workout programs to enhance your fitness standards and routine.
It can also physically challenge you with its inclines that offer additional cardio boost and impeccable resistance training. Other features include Bluetooth speakers for non-stop entertainment and a tablet holder to keep yourself engaged in the workout through videos and training sessions.
The track is a large standard one, while the cushioning is very convenient as it reduces the pressure on your joints throughout the exercise.
All these features and more you can read below make the Horizon Fitness 7.0 AT a perfect match for your fitness aspirations.
What I Like About the Horizon Fitness 7.0 AT Treadmill
- Solid frame: The solid frame of the 7.0 AT is made up of thicker metal than the previous models. It is so tough and stable that it can carry a weight of 325 lbs on itself.
- Running area: The wide deck size of the 7.0 AT is 22” x 60”, which is above industry standards
- Motor power: The Horizon Fitness 7.0 AT is run by a 3.0 CHP motor, smooth, and runs without any issues. It also is tranquil so that you can have an intense exercise with minimal noise.
- Cushioning: This treadmill has 3-zone variable cushioning to support the human body throughout the running exercises and minimize the impact on the knees and joints.
- Incline: It has a 15% incline, which makes your workout even more efficient and allows you to target a wide range of muscles while also reducing the impact on your body due to running on a perpendicular track.
- Warranty: This treadmill has a very decent warranty as it has a massive lifetime warranty on the frame and its motor. Besides, it also has a 3-year warranty on the parts and another 1-year labor warranty.
- Foldable: Horizon 7.0 AT is a foldable and compact treadmill for small spaces, which means that you can save a lot of space in your room by folding the machine after completing your workout.
What I Don’t Like About the Horizon Fitness 7.0 AT Treadmill
- Small screen: The screen provided with the 7.0 AT is pretty small as it is only 7”, which is not sufficient for multiple icons or programs on display.
- Non-touchscreen: Apart from being smaller than standard screens, the display is not even touchscreen, which means the machine is almost outdated in terms of display.
- No audio jack: The non-availability of an aux cable makes the treadmill’s entertainment factor go down. An audio jack would be great for you to switch on the music whenever you wanted.
- Heart Pulse Monitoring: The heart pulse monitoring seems to be a drawback here as the sensors are not very accurate, and a chest strap would have been a better alternative.
- Programs are not customizable: Although the workout presets are impressive, they lack the flexibility required to customize them according to the user’s need.
- Tablet holder: The tablet holder is positioned to block the treadmill’s LED display, which is highly undesirable.
Check the Price of 7.0 AT Treadmill on Horizon Fitness.
Check on Amazon.
Horizon Fitness 7.0 AT Treadmill Review – Who Is This Treadmill For?
The Horizon 7.0 AT is designed for you if you are not looking for a ton of workout programs or some fancy technology piece. Even though it doesn’t follow the latest technology trends, those who want a sturdy machine can always avail this machine as it is perfect on the numbers, mainly the incline, speed, and motor capacity.
It also has a FeatherLight Folding Deck to save space at your home by folding the treadmill when not in use. It also has great entertainment factors for your enjoyment as you can set up your tablet and watch something motivational or relaxing as you work out.
If you like speakers on your treadmill, the 7.0 AT comes with great built-in speakers, and the best part about them is that they can be connected via Bluetooth or via aux cable.
Runners who want to run long distances on a treadmill can make great use of this machine as this treadmill has a 3.0 CHP motor, which is highly durable and can run longer than lower capacity motors.
If you do not have the time to hire a professional trainer for your exercises, this treadmill comes with options for choosing the best workout program and following it meticulously to achieve your fitness goals.
If you have any subscription to workout apps or fitness apps, you can connect to your phones using the Bluetooth feature and get the best out of those apps. It has simple interfaces that are very well-labeled and self-descriptive so that you can find your way through it without a fret.
Even if you weigh more than 300 lbs., this treadmill is the perfect one for you as it comes with a maximum user capacity of 325 lbs.
This machine is also the best option if you want a treadmill that has good reviews and features while being cost-efficient at the same time.
Check the Price of 7.0 AT Treadmill on Horizon Fitness.
Check the price on Amazon.
Horizon 7.0 AT Comparison – Horizon 7.0 AT vs. Sole F63
Now let us take a close look at one of the closest competitions to the Horizon 7.0 AT- the Sole F63.
The Sole F63 is a great treadmill with many amazing features and is equipped with high-end technology. This makes it a perfect alternative for the Horizon 7.0 AT. So let us compare both of them and check if the Horizon 7.0 AT really stands through.
The 7.0 AT and the F63 are designed for runners who would love to run longer distances. This can be said conveniently due to the power-packed 3.0 CHP motor on both the machines, which ensures the treadmill’s durability and toughness. As we have mentioned, it is designed for runners. Both machines’ maximum speed is no less than 12 mph, which is pretty standard in the current fitness industry. This speed is great for beginners to intermediates, and even professionals.
The maximum user capacity on both machines is 325 lbs. which caters to a wide range of users.
The running area on the decks of the two machines is also a pretty standard 22” x 60”.
The incline, which is provided to challenge the runners to higher resistance, better cardio, and an improved fitness standard, is also similar on both the treadmills with a maximum of 15% incline.
Both have great cushioning capabilities with the latest advancements in the form of the 3-Zone Variable Response Cushioning in the Horizon 7.0 AT and the CushionFlex Deck in the F63.
The Horizon has a 7” LCD, while the Sole treadmill has a 6.5” backlit LCD. The Horizon also has 5 built-in workout programs, but the Sole has 10 different workouts for fat burn, manual, cardio, and other focus areas.
Check the Price of Sole F63 Treadmill on Amazon.